The final exam is on Friday, December 16, 3–6pm PT. If you need to take the exam remotely at that time, or if you need to take the alternate exam (7–10pm PT, in-person only), or if you need DSP accommodations, please fill out this form by Sunday, December 11, 11:59 PM PT.
- The final exam covers everything up to, and including, DNSSEC: Lectures 1–21, Discussions 1–11, Homeworks 1–7, and Projects 1–3.
- Topics covered after the strike began will be tested more lightly. More details on Ed.
- You can bring 4 two-sided cheat sheets for the final. You may reuse your cheat sheets on the midterm for the final.
- Cheat sheets must be handwritten. Handwritten tablet notes may be printed and used. If you have handwritten tablet notes but no printer access, let us in a private post on Ed.
In-Person Exam Logistics
- In-person exams will be conducted in assigned exam rooms. You will receive confirmation of your exam room and seat number in the days leading up to the exam.
Online Exam Logistics
- Before the exam:
- We’ll email you a Zoom link a day or two before the exam.
- On the day of the exam:
- Join the Zoom meeting on the computer you will be using and share your entire screen.
- Set up a camera showing your workspace (e.g. join Zoom on your phone, or turn on a webcam feed).
- At 3:10 PM, you will receive a PDF of the exam. Demo exam PDF.
- At 3:10 PM, an answer sheet assignment will appear on Gradescope. Demo answer sheet.
- You’ll enter answers on an online Gradescope answer sheet.
- During the exam, you can submit clarification requests through a Google Form.
- When you’re done, you can just leave the call. The Gradescope answer sheet will close at 6:00 PM PT.
- Technical difficulties:
- Don’t worry if your video feed disconnects briefly during the exam.
- If you encounter any logistics problems during the exam, email email@example.com.
- If you need to use the bathroom, leave your phone in camera view, and leave the video feed on while you’re away.